Extended Playtime With OFF! for Kids & OFF! Overtime

My parents grow a lot of fruit trees at their place. They have banana, jack fruit, guava, atis, avocado, and calamansi. Every weekends we drop them a visit. My son and I look forward to our favorite activity which is calamansi-picking, then we make calamansi juice. My son loves fresh calamansi juice. It's very healthy! However, I worry about letting my son stay outdoors for hours because of dengue-carrying mosquitoes. I was once bitten by an infected mosquito in 2013. I had Chikungunya right after getting bitten by a mosquito. It was my first time to get that viral disease. I had fever for several days. I remember I couldn't get up. My joints were swelling. I had joint pains here and there. My hubby had to carry me when I need to use the bathroom. I couldn't forget that particular experience in my life because it was very alarming.





According to WHO, Chikungunya is a viral disease which is transmitted to humans by infected mosquitoes...The name originates from a verb in the Kimakonde language, meaning 'to become contorted'. This refers to the 'stooped' appearance of those suffering with joint pain. Symptoms appear between 4 and 7 days after the patient has been bitten by the infected mosquito and these include: high fever, joint pain, joint swelling, rash, headache, muscle pain, nausea and fatigue. Source: http://www.who.int/denguecontrol/arbo-viral/other_arboviral_chikungunya/en/ 

Now, I don't have to worry about mosquito-borne diseases that could get us. With OFF! Insect Repellent Lotion, my kids can have effective protection from mosquitoes during playtime. OFF! for Kids provides continuous protection against dengue-carrying mosquitoes, ideal for kids' playtime and short outdoor activities. It comes in Tropical Fresh fragrance that kids will surely love! It is also dermatologically-tested thus can be used for children. It provides protection for up to 3 hours. On the other hand, OFF! Overtime Insect Repellent Lotion gives you the longest-lasting, most superior OFF! protection. It provides up to 8-hour continuous protection from dengue-carrying mosquitoes. It has New DermCool formula feels cool and light on your skin - perfect for daily use. It has refreshing scent that will leave you rejuvenated all day. It is dermatologically-tested to be easy on skin.




OFF! Insect Repellent Lotion will make our experience more enjoyable and worry-free from mosquito-borne diseases because it has long-lasting effects. We can stay outdoors longer and have extended playtime moments. Since OFF! Insect Repellent Lotion comes in pocket-sized, handy sachets we can re-apply anytime, anywhere.


Look! We got more calamansi because we were able to stay outdoors longer. Thanks to OFF! for Kids that gives up to 3 hours protection and OFF! Overtime that gives up to 8 hours protection from dengue-carrying mosquitoes. Happy mom here! And worry-free too! Thank you OFF! #feelingloved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SM Moments Throughout The Years #FamFirstAtSM

Change The Way You See Friendship