'Tis the Season to be SEPHORA Glammin'

You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout I'm telling you why! Santa Claus is coming to town with a beauty stash to grant my wish list! Whether I wanted a naughty or nice look this season - I'll achieve it. Tis the season to be Sephora glammin!

Here are my TOP 3 HOLIDAY LOOK INSPIRATION I cut out from a magazine.

GLAM-PARTY LOOK #1 "Naughty"
I found Santa's loot for naughty girls at Sephora.ph!



For a kissable pout, I got this Sephora Collection Color Lip Last Lipstick "18 All you need is red". I can have that fuller-looking pout. This lipstick has "high coverage pigments, water and smudge-proof formula, and creamy, thin and lightweight texture." To achieve that glam curled lashes for a sexy glow, I think this Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mini is perfect! I can have curled lashes for 12 hours. Since it is easy to remove and travel-sized, I don't have to worry about anything. And...for a shine-free finish, I like to use Sephora Collection Brightening and Hydrating Foundation, 15 Nude. To emphasize my hot red lips and curled lashes, I just need a nude foundation that will reduce the appearance of blemishes, lines and dark circles on my face. This shine-free finish provides day-long hydration too! Did you know that I can achieve this naughty holiday look for only P2,376.00! Isn't that fab? Let's rock!

Sephora Collection Color Lip Last Lipstick, P704.00; Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mini, P700.00; Sephora Collection Brightening & Hydrating Foundation, P972.00


GLAM-PARTY LOOK #2 "Nice"
I'm making a list and checking it twice. I'm gonna find out which beauty products will make me look nice! I'm filling my stockings with these beauty stash from Sephora.ph to achieve this very nice holiday look.



To get that flawless face look and glow-y skin, I'm going to use Mirenesse Shona-Art Invisible HD Blotting Ping Pong Smooth Powder that will even out my skin tone. It will help brighten the dark circles around my eyes, diminish open pores and visible fine lines. I prefer to use this Mirenesse smooth powder because it is ideal for all skin types. To show off my party-loving side, I will use Sephora Collection 12hr Contour Eye Pencil "45 Riding the Wave". It delivers bold and vivid colours, the liner and glitter stays put all day long. Kilay is life, they say so I'll get this Sephora Collection Long Lasting Brow Pencil "Deep" for natural beautiful brows. It's easy to apply and it glides smoothly on the skin. Hey, it is equipped with built-in grooming brush too! Now for lush lashes this Sephora Collection V For Volume Mascara "05 Turquoise  is just the right product I need. It will give me an instant volume with intense, electric colours that are still easy to wear. Lastly, to complete my festive look, I choose this Sephora Collection Ultra Shine Lip Gel "10 Baby Doll" for pretty, sweet lips. This product provides high shine, gel-effect formula. It is lightweight and has non-sticky texture, contains light reflecting micro shimmer particles. Nice! This holiday look costs P4,634.00.

Mirenesse Smooth Powder, P2,404.00; Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil, P441.00; Sephora Collection Long Lasting Brow Pencil, P503.00

Sephora Collection Volume Mascara, P616.00; Sephora Collection Ultra Shine Lip Gel, P670.00

GLAM-PARTY LOOK #3 "Fresh"
Who doesn't want to look like someone who just got up from a beauty sleep in the midst of the Christmas rush? This fresh, no make-up, make-up and no filter needed holiday look is my favorite. I want to pretend I'm not stressed out with the demands of the season like Christmas shopping, decorating, cooking and wrapping gifts, not to mention the work deadlines that has to be accomplished before vacation officially starts.



To own this look, instead of foundation I prefer to apply Sephora Collection CC Cream "T14 Soft Beige". This helps smoothen and even your skin tone. It reduces the appearance of imperfections and smoothens skin, leaving it radiant-looking. This product is dermatologist tested. For lips so soft and luscious, let me have this Modelco Party Proof Lipstick 3.8g "Nearly Nude". It has long-lasting, non-drying formula that doesn't cake or flake. It is perfect for a day or night-out party with friends. This lipstick comes with a built-in mirror for convenient application. I also want fuller-looking brows! I'm so glad I found this Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel "01 Light" which creates lush-looking eyebrows. It is water-resistant, long-lasting and buildable formula. It is enriched with vitamin B5 and marshmallow extract. For brighter eyes yet with subtle effect, let me use this 3CE One Color Shadow - Matte 2.5g "Vanilla Macaron". It creates ambient or sultry eyes with these seductive matte hues. This eye shadow is suitable for all skin types. To complete my fresh, barely there holiday look, I'll get this Sephora Collection Colorful Shadow and Liner "33 Secret Boudoir". These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. It has creamy, highly pigmented formula, water resistant, and formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum colour intensity. This fresh look costs P4,282.00.

Sephora Collection CC Cream, P972.00; Modelco Party Proof Lipstick 3.8g, P804.00

Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow, P1,400.00; 3CE One Color Shadow Matte, P503.00; Sephora Collection Colorful Shadow and Liner, P603.00
Shop more make-up products on Sephora PH here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SM Moments Throughout The Years #FamFirstAtSM

Change The Way You See Friendship

Extended Playtime With OFF! for Kids & OFF! Overtime