How I Make Worklife Easier

Stressed when spelled out backwards is read as desserts. They say when you are feeling stressed you have to eat desserts, but that alone is not enough to combat stress. I, for instance, is a very busy person for I'm not just a mom of two active kids; I'm also a student, a graduating college student, actually, and a freelance article writer. My days are always filled with various chores. I always find myself bouncing from one place to another. Surprisingly, despite the heavy work load and hectic schedules I managed to get good grades in school, I still earn some from my online writing job, and most importantly, I make sure the kids were okay before they get to school, the house is clean when the husband gets home and there's no more laundry in the basket. Now, I can prepare for school because I have class from 4pm to 8pm. I just wished I won't get sick or else, who would do my duties? But hey! I've been doing this for the last four years!

Have you every wondered "How I was able to lessen worklife stress and hassle?" Okay, I will tell you my secret - I'm a supermom! Hah! Apart from that, the answer lies at FERN-C along with my personal stress survival tips which I'd be happy to share with you.

1) I TAKE FERN-C 


This vitamin keeps me going. FERN-C "makes the stress and hassle of going to work and coping with work deadlines easier and more bearable." My doctor recommends that I take sodium ascorbate because it is better than ascorbic acid alone. Sodium ascobate has already Vitamin C, thus I get two nutrients in just one capsule of FERN-C. Taking it help washes the stress from the day's demands. I'm telling you, Worklife ay Easy with FERN-C! I've been taking this supplement for a long time now and I say, Subok Na!

2) I KEEP MY WORKTABLE ORGANIZED


3) I MAKE A "TO-DO LIST" FOR THE DAY



4) I TAKE A BREAK FROM TIME TO TIME


5) I EDUCATE MYSELF OF THE HAZARDS OF STRESS


6) I REWARD MYSELF


Stress can affect a person's performance. I've been there, done that! If you were stressed the other day, most likely you would feel sad and exhausted today. Don't kill the fun and enthusiasm in you because you were feeling stressed out. Take FERN-C! Learn more about this supplement through FERN-C website. Be sure to follow them on their social media accounts as well to get valuable tips and to share your stories with other FERN-C users.

FERN-C Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fernconline
FERN-C Twitter: https://twitter.com/FERNCOnline
FERN-C Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ferncofficial

#WorklifeAyEasy #SubokNa #FERNC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SM Moments Throughout The Years #FamFirstAtSM

Change The Way You See Friendship

Extended Playtime With OFF! for Kids & OFF! Overtime