Change The Way You See Happiness

For a mother like me, happiness is seeing your child happy and contented, and well. More often than not it requires us, parents, to buy them what they want so you could paint those happy smiles on their faces. I have read random quotes that says money cannot buy happiness but it can buy toys and treats for your kids, and you could take them to various places and these things makes them happy! So how can I make them happy? Well, this picture changed the way I see happiness...



"Lawlaw, our housedog gave birth to eight very cute puppies! My kids made a lot of fuss about it and were very excited. They started naming the puppies already. These simple joys in life gave me a new perspective on happiness. Thanks to my kids."

In relation to this, did you know that the can Huawei P9 can Change The Way You See Mobile Photography? That's because Huawei P9's camera is co-engineered with Leica. It has dual lenses that produces high quality photos and allow users to take them to monochrome, slo-mo, colored, light painting photos among others. See it for yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SM Moments Throughout The Years #FamFirstAtSM

Change The Way You See Friendship

Extended Playtime With OFF! for Kids & OFF! Overtime