Finding my dream home at Property24

I've always wanted to have my own house.. My parents were never able to save up on a new house because they invest most of their hard-earned money for our education. They don't have high-paying jobs either so getting a new house seems like impractical for the moment. We used to live in a one-bedroom apartment unit so ever since I was a kid I wanted to have my own room. My siblings and I share in a narrow bed when we were kids. We share rooms with our parents as well. You can imagine how uncomfortable and inconvenient for us to sleep together all in one room.

Perhaps, you were wondering how my dream house looks like. Okay, when I dream I try to be realistic as possible because I wanted to achieve that dream in a few years time. I'm dreaming of a two-storey house with four bedrooms, one for each of my kids, a guestroom and one for us, parents. Of course, it should have a bathroom and kitchen, a spacious sitting area and a small library. I could have a pool and a deck at the backyard too.

I started looking around at Property24.com.ph. Surprisingly, I found numerous property for sale that suits my taste and my needs too! Another dream of mine is to travel to different places in the Philippines such as Palawan, Cebu, Benguet, Batangas, and Bohol. I found a lot of great property investments at these places and just imagine how near they are to my dream travel destinations, tourist spots, white sandy beaches and restaurants with delectable food to try.

Here are some property for sale that I am very interested to invest in the future:

1. A 4 bedroom Townhouse in Baguio City, Baguio City - This brand new townhouse that has 129 sqm. floor area and 50 sqm. lot area is fully furnished, has 4 bedrooms with built-in cabinets and beds thus making it space-friendly; has 2 bathrooms with shower and heater plus a powder room. Its kitchen comprises a ref and cabinets/cupboards and dining area with a suitable dining table for four. Its living room has already a TV and a 2-seater sofa. It also has a garden and garage.

Hey, this place is near UP Baguio Main Library! It is also a couple of distance away from Kalapaw Restaurant and North Drive Bar if I wanted to chill out and have a few drinks with friends. Suppose I wanted to do a little shopping, I just have to drive to SM City Baguio balcony.






2. Apartment and Condominium in Bamboo Bay Community, Mandaue City, Cebu - Who else wanted to live in a place as if you were having a hotel vacation everyday? Raise your hand, I'm waving mine! This Bamboo Bay Community in Mandaue City, Cebu has really caught my attention. The place is very luxurious and refreshing. It has loads of amenities and facilities to offer for the entire family such as the clubhouse, fitness area, swimming pool, kids pool, playground, pool gazebo, badminton court, and barbeque stations. It comes with complementary services too. Of course, you get to use the Residential Tower's features. The studio type unit has 22 sqm. floor area with 22 sqm. lot area with 1 bathroom.

I also prefer living in confined and limited spaces since it is easier to manage and clean. Living in a condo unit is like having a vacation everyday while at home. I love the feeling that you don't have to travel far to enjoy a place like this. It's right at your abode. The Bamboo Bay Community is a few distance away at Knowledge Garden, as well as Vikings and Starbucks cafe.






3. Apartment and Condominium in Nasugbu, Batangas- Canyon Cove Residential Beach Resort offers a worry-free vacation and lots of exciting benefits to its unit owners. It's a great way to earn money while enjoying a huge vacation. I don't have to wait for summer to enjoy the beach because I can enjoy it anytime I want to. The place is a couple of distance away from Batangas City Library and popular food chains like Jollibee and McDonalds.






4. Panglao Beach Condominium, Panglao, Panglao Bohol - This resort residence property is located at Sitio Sibukaw, Barangay Bingag, Dauis, Panglao Island. Interestingly, the first to fifth floor of the property is for residential purposes while the sixth and seventh floors are for business purposes called condotels. Its basic units are 21 sqm.

I want to venture in a highly-profitable business in the future and this place is offering a wise investment to potential entrepreneurs like me. It is surely a great investment. 

Panglao Beach Condominium is a distance away from popular restaurants like Sunside Resto and Cocktail, Jasz Bar Restaurant and Alona Tropical. It is also near at favorite tourist spots like San Agustin Church and Hindangan Cave. 






5. Lot for sale in El Nido, Palawan - The last but not the least, a lot for sale in Sibaltan, El Nido, Palawan, El Nido (Bacuit). When I retire, I want to live at the beach. I grew up in a place with wide beaches. I love the country life, its simplicity and worry-free way of living. Then again, I need something to do when I get old such as handle my own beach property. It is more of a recreation than work/job and this beachfront property in upper El Nido, Palawan is a great way to start. 




How about you? What is your dream house or dream property? You might as well find them at Property24. Have fun looking because every successful venture starts from a dream!
Property24.com.ph is the fastest growing property portal in the Philippines.  They provide an effective online platform for leading Real Estate Developers, Agencies and Brokers that allows them to showcase their property listings to a wider audience of qualified prospective Buyers.
#PerfectHome  #Property24  #Property24PH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SM Moments Throughout The Years #FamFirstAtSM

Change The Way You See Friendship

Extended Playtime With OFF! for Kids & OFF! Overtime